Exciting news, you can now get 6 of Sylvia's gorgeous Wee designs in rubber from Whimsy Stamps, and they are starting to appear in the UK craft stores too. This little cutie is the Winter Fairy, coloured with my Copics of course, and given the Stickles treatment with Stardust and Platinum. In addition to my usual skin colours I used YG93 and 97 for the greens, R24 and 29 for the reds, E42, 43 and 44 for her hair and the birdie, E50 and 81 for the fur trims and wings, and E30, 31 and 53 for her coat and boots. I've also used warm greys for shadow, but it's not showing up in the enhanced picture above.
Here's the card, a simple design with papers from the Milton pack I used yesterday. Today though I've gone for a more traditional feel with inked edges and a satin ribbon with just a smattering of small flowers and holly leaves. I've used a gold pearl maker pen for the centres of the flowers, but I'm having problems with getting the rounded pearl shape with this one.
The Flutterby Wednesday blog have an open challenge again this week, the Allsorts challenge want to see at least 5 flowers, Magical Monday want you to have used 3 punches (circle punch for the text, flowers and leaves), and the Anything Goes challenge is for dies and punches.
I'm scheduling this post as the workmen should be here by the time you read this .. .. I'll catch up and link up later in the day.